Internal Communications Specialist | Agency a la Carte
Internal Communications Specialist
3 to 5 years experience | Jacksonville | Healthcare
Responsible for the development and execution of an internal communications plan that supports the goals and objectives of the organization. Serves as editor of the employee newsletter and contributes editorial content and/or supports the creation and production of printed materials for internal, as well as external, communications programs, projects and special events.
- Responsible for the development and execution of an internal communications plan that supports the goals and objectives of senior leaders. Offers advice and counsel to appropriate personnel regarding communications strategies.
- Serves as editor of the monthly employee newsletter.
- Contributes editorial content and/or supports the creation and production of printed materials for internal, as well as external, communications programs, projects and special events in coordination with communications and marketing director and communications manager.
- Serves as a liaison with internal clients (departments) to help promote various initiatives and activities.
- Develops and supports initiatives to enhance employee satisfaction and improve customer service.
- At the direction of the director and manager, plans, executes and supports special events and offers communication and marketing assistance at all community activities. Ensures schedules are met, products and services support organizational goals and standards and that volunteers are appropriately assigned.
- Responds to media inquiries and serves as on-call source for media and assists director and media relations manager with crisis communications.
Pre-Employment Screening may include some or all of the following: Credit Check, Criminal Background Check, Past Employment Verification, Social Security Verification and Drug Screen (after offer of employment is extended and before start date).
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified, and they may change at any time.
Company is an equal opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, color, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, gender, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran’s status or status as a protected veteran.
Register online at https://agencyalacarte.com/register/.