2016 Student American Advertising Awards
The AAF Student American Advertising Awards Competition, formerly the ADDYs, is sponsored by the AAF and National Ad 2. It is a unique national awards program designed specially for college students. Work entered at your local level can move up to the regional and national judging, just like the work entered by professionals across the country.
Applicants must be enrolled full- or part-time in an accredited U.S. educational institution. Student interns are eligible to enter.
Submit work developed specifically for this competition or from previous projects or student contests (work must be created while the entrant is a student not employed in the advertising industry).
National winning entries may receive the following:
- Finalist certificate—great for résumés and portfolios
- Prestigious Student American Advertising Award for first-place winners
- $1,000 cash prize for National Best of Show winner
- Applicants must be enrolled full or part-time in an accredited U.S. educational institution.
- Work may be developed specifically for this competition or submitted from previous projects or competitions.
- Work must be created while entrant is a student not employed in the advertising industry. Student intern work is eligible if it is not used by or paid for by a client. Work developed for paying clients will not be accepted with the exception of work created for clubs as a fundraiser or work created for student publications.
- Entries may be entered into only one local Student American Advertising Awards competition, which is determined by the location of the school at which the work was created. If an affiliated competition does not exist in the CBSA, DMA or MSA, the district will direct the entrant to the nearest affiliated competition.
- Recent graduates are eligible to enter as long as the entry was created while a student during the 2014 calendar year and the entry meets all other requirements.
ADDY® SUBMISSION PORTAL
- Student Single Entry: $20
- Student Campaign: $40
*Entries must be packaged inside the AAF-issued clear envelopes with the Call for Entries card inside.
- Download this year’s guide to Student Rules & Categories.
- Check out the student tutorial on How to Enter the ADDYs.
Submission Deadline: January 7, 2016