2015 AAF Jax Scholarship
The American Advertising Federation of Jacksonville (AAF Jacksonville) annually offers a scholarship to students majoring, or planning to major, in Advertising, Communications, Marketing, Graphic Design, Fine Arts or other related fields of study.
The purpose of the scholarship is to encourage personal growth and knowledge of the industry. Applicants must be enrolled at one of the following Florida Higher Education Academies:
- The Art Institute of Jacksonville
- Jacksonville University
- University of North Florida
All completed applications will be reviewed by the AAF Jacksonville Scholarship Committee. The deadline to apply for this scholarship is February 6, 2015. The winner will be announced during the local American Advertising Awards on February 21, 2015. The decision of the Scholarship Committee is final.
The funds will be assigned to and administered by the applicant’s college, university or art institution. Should the chosen applicant drop out of school, any unused portion of the scholarship will be returned to AAF Jacksonville.
- Download and complete the 2015 AAF Jacksonville Scholarship Application.
- Attach an essay that in 500 words or less outlines your career objectives, provides information about your background, financial needs, leadership activities and membership in student organizations or clubs.
- Provide two letters of recommendation.
- Letters of recommendation may be mailed or emailed directly to the AAF Jacksonville Education Chair from the individual making the recommendation.
- Letters of recommendation must be received by 5:00 PM on Friday, February 6, 2015 in order to count toward your application.